Friday, January 1, 2010

Do I Really Need To Take The Decorations Down?

A view from the hall....

Just jazzed up some sprays I had with beaded fruit and ribbon for the staircase posts. I didn't have time to do elaborate staircase garland. Definately next year though...and I'll take what I've learned from my friend Sherry who does an amazing job. Check out her blog at creationsfrommyheart.blogspot.com.

The living room Mantle. The magnolia's are plucked from the current arrangements in the room. They'll get plucked back in when I take everything down.

Played with some more ribbon for an old wreath that my son brought home from cub scouts.



My hall table...simple....maybe too simple. I think I'll do something with the lamp shade.
Always a project....



My buffet counter. I think I purchased Santa from Hudsons about a hundred years ago and the mini tree and hurricane came from garage sales.







Thanks for visiting...

From my family to yours......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



0 comments: