Monday, September 13, 2010

My Idea Folder That Keeps Expanding...


There are so many beautiful rooms to gaze at in my magazines that it is hard to concentrate sometimes. Here are only a handful of my recent favorites. Every single one of these rooms has so many elements in them that make them special that I could stare at them all day.... I thought I'd share them with you.......ENJOY!


Who says you have to eat in the kitchen...

The rich tones in this room are perfect for a dining room. Its what makes you want to sit and stay a while over a great glass of wine and good conversation.


Classic traditional....shabby chic...french country????? I don't care. I'd love to have coffee in this room. Completely monochromatic. This room is a great example of one color - 4 different tones of it.



So calming...just classic. No bold colors here. Just a simple color scheme. Add a dose of pattern... Sometimes simplicity is just the best!


Blue and white does not always mean "nautical".



I call this one "simply" amazing...



Just soak in the details in this room. The chandalier is amazing how it manages to change the entire feel of this room. Now imagine it with a ......ceiling fan??? How about recessed lights...nope, sorry... wouldn't have the same feel.



I need some waterfront property so I can decorate it with wicker and rattan. It can be comfortable you know.... I'd live here!
Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...
Ann








0 comments: